Arrow - Tulsa - Bixby - Jenks - Owasso - Sand Springs - Coweta - Claremore -
Martin Luther King Day 1/17/11
BA School Sched
Union School Sched
BA CLASS OF
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT US) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if we or our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Please be advised that by joining in the forum or website you agree to and understand and acknowledge the following:
1. Your submission(s) and conversation(s) (hereafter referred to as "Submission") on the forum or website are voluntary, not solicited by brokenarrowok.com (hereafter known as baokdotcom), not in confidence and become the property of BAOKDOTCOM, which BAOKDOTCOM will have the right to exploit in all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity throughout the universe in all languages in all versions (including without limitation digitized versions)
2. That BAOKDOTCOM engages in extensive activities in creating, acquiring and developing literary, artistic, musical, design and other material, including stories, ideas, themes, plots, titles, screenplays, formats, concepts for attractions, parks and other developments, and other materials (hereafter referred to as "Materials").
3. That the Materials may have originated with or may have been acquired from BAOKDOTCOM's own employees or others either before or after the date of the Submission, and the Submission may be similar to or may duplicate, parallel or resemble any project or activity that BAOKDOTCOM is producing or with which BAOKDOTCOM is involved.
4. There is no agreement between you and BAOKDOTCOM, express or implied, relating to the use or failure to use the Materials or the Submission.
5. You will not assert against BAOKDOTCOM, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, assigns, officers, agents or employees any claim or action based on plagiarism, idea theft, infringement, confidential relationship, implied contract, unfair competition or any other or claim or cause of action arising out of BAOKDOTCOM's actual or alleged examination or use of the Materials or the Submission.
6. This waiver constitutes the entire understanding between you and BAOKDOTCOM. The invalidity of any provision herein shall not effect the remaining provisions.
Every effort is given to give credit on our credit page for any art work/clip art or other items used on these pages. Items used are gathered from free pages and if required to link every attempt is made to follow those requests. If we have inadvertently left out your logo or link please let us know and we will correct the error. If an item has been used that is prohibited, please contact us and we will make any necessary corrections.
Bare Bones Web Designs © 1998-2011